Tuesday 18 March 2014

M.A.C Full Lash Curler



I was always put off using eyelash curlers but after a while I became fed up with my eyelashes looking non existent. When I was in the M.A.C shop buying my eye shadow palette and eye shadow brush it only made sense to by an eyelash curler fitting in with the eye product theme. The eyelash curler comes with an extra rubber pad that protects your eyelashes. The curler fits the whole of my lashes and allows me to make my dull straight lashes look naturally curled. I was a bit wary about using these as I was worried that I would pull out some of my eyelashes but not once has this happened and the rubber padding isn't hard on the lashes. 

The first time I used these I was so confused about what I was doing but now I can use these without even having to look in the mirror. Once the eyelash curler is in place around three to four long squeezes gives the natural curl look where I can then apply mascara. I use a lash curling mascara to define the curl look. Throughout the day my eyelashes do loose the curled look a bit though I always carry it round with me as it fits into my bag and top up the curl quickly. 


A little bit of a steep price for a lash curler (£16.00) but the product is worth the price. A spare rubber pad comes with the curler so don't loose it as refills aren't sold.


No comments:

Post a Comment