Sunday 30 September 2012

Topshop Nail Polishes


           *Hidden Treasure - Easy Breezy - Peaches and Cream - Milkshake - Gypsy Night*





If you've been in Topshop you should have spotted nail polish heaven, I'm talking about the nail polishes in Topshop that were introduced a while ago. The amount of colours of nail polish that you can choose from is unbelievable I never even knew half of the colours that they sell even existed and I love the choice of packaging that Topshop use for the nail polish and make-up is my favourite as spots are the best. The nail polishes are usually placed near to the jewellery or make-up within Topshop but they aren't hard to miss as there is a whole stand full of colours to choose. 


I'm a lover of these nail polishes for a number of reasons:

Reason 1 - It's fast drying
Reason 2 - There are lots of colours to choose from
Reason 3 - Only around 2 coats are needed 
Reason 4 - They are good quality 


Milkshake is currently my favourite colour

The price for a solid/basic colour nail polish colour is £5 which to me is a reasonable price and because of the quality I am happy paying that price. For the more complex nail polishes (crackle, glitter or the collections) they are priced at £6.50 which compared to glitter nail polishes from high street brands this price is a lot cheaper. Topshop also sell sets of there nail polishes which come as a set of 3 though the bottles are slightly smaller bottles than the ones sold separately, the set of 3 costs £12 and are ideal for stocking fillers (which is how I got my first set) or a little something for a birthday gift.  
*collection - the red doesn't seem to have a name - Hyper Real - Deceptive

*size difference

There is only one thing I have noticed about these nail polishes and that is that they tend to chip on the second day ive had them on my nails however I have been trying a new base coat and top coat to see if there is any improvement so hopefully there will be, though I still buy these polishes purely for the colours.



No comments:

Post a Comment